By using our website or Services, you agree to this Policy and confirm that you have read and understood its terms.
We process personal data in accordance with this Policy and the relevant regulatory enactments, incl. to the Personal Data Protection Law and the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (hereinafter - "GDPR").
We are committed to ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of information relating to former, current and potential customers, their affiliates and related parties, and to strictly complying with the Policy set out below in close connection with our professional responsibilities and applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. In this Policy, the reference to "Your personal data" means any information that identifies you or can reasonably be used to identify you as one of the above-mentioned persons (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data").
The controller of Personal Data is SIA GAMMAPLAST in Riga, Kandavas Street 14B.
SCOPE OF THE POLICY
- In this Policy, you can find out how we process Personal Data regarding:
- for all questions related to our current, former and potential customers;
- cookies used on the website;
- all our obligations arising from the GDPR and other applicable regulatory enactments (including obligations arising from the internal control system (hereinafter - "ICS") within the meaning of the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing).
PURPOSES, PURPOSES AND DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
- News, publications and marketing: We will use the information you provide to, based on your consent, send you messages about the range of Services and their new offers, such as changes in the use of the online store, as well as congratulations on various holidays, and information about other news of SIA GAMMAPLAST. We will use Personal Data for this purpose until you inform us of your unwillingness to receive such information in the future. Your name, title, email address, phone number, address and other information may be used to provide this information.
- Services: We collect information provided to us by our customers or others on behalf of our customers, or information that we obtain independently, as part of the provision of our Services. This collection of Personal Data is necessary to fulfill our obligations to our customers and is in our legitimate interest. We will take the utmost care to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the Personal Data of our existing, former and potential customers.
LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data only if we have at least one of the following legal grounds to do so:
- Your consent – when you have clearly expressed your consent in writing or confirmed this consent with your actions (for example, receiving information about our news and activities by e-mail). In such cases, we only process your personal data, which you have expressly consented to;
- our legitimate interests – for example, to prevent and detect criminal offences against your, our and our partners' property; as well as regarding the vital interests, including life and health, of any person present in the premises/territory managed by us; obtain evidence for insurance purposes about insurance cases; in certain cases, we are also entitled to defend our interests, for example, if you have submitted a claim; communication with employees and visitors in emergency cases, or for marketing purposes, and in other cases. In such cases, we only process your personal data that is directly necessary to ensure such legitimate interests of ours. If the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests, we evaluate the possible impact on your rights and freedoms and ensure that our legitimate interests in processing your personal data do not negatively affect your rights and freedoms;
- conclusion or execution of the contract — if, for example, you plan to buy a product from us, you enter into a contract with us. In order to conclude a contract with you, we need certain of your personal data. Also, we need your personal data so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations, for example, deliver your purchased product to a certain address;
- obligation provided for by legal norms (legal obligation) — In some cases, legal norms provide us with certain obligations, for example, to identify the buyer, to send a report to tax administration authorities, etc. c. In such cases, we only process your personal data that is directly necessary for the performance of our duties.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
At the same time, in certain cases, we are entitled to authorize a third party to process your personal data. Please note that we will transfer your personal data to third parties only: a) if we have entered into an agreement with the recipient of your personal data and have ensured the fulfillment of appropriate security requirements for sending and receiving personal data; or b) if we have a legal obligation to transfer your personal data to the relevant recipient.
We may transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- personal data processors who provide us with certain services. The processor receives from us only the amount of personal data that is necessary for the performance of the specific task or the provision of the specific services. The processor processes your personal data only according to our instructions and does not use it for other purposes, nor does it transfer your personal data to other persons without our prior consent. We use only reliable partners - personal data processors.
- to other recipients of personal data, including state and local government institutions, as well as courts, so that we can ensure compliance with the requirements of legal norms binding on us or defend our legitimate interests.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Right of access: You have the right to request access to any data that may be considered Personal Data (for example, which categories of Personal Data we process, the purpose of their processing, etc.).
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we make corrections to your Personal Data if you believe that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to certain processing of Personal Data (for example, to processing for marketing purposes).
- The right to be forgotten: You can request that Personal Data be deleted if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or if you believe that its processing is unlawful, or it must be deleted in order for us to comply with legal requirements.
- Right to data portability: If Personal Data is processed automatically based on your consent or a contract with us, you can request that we provide it to you in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, as well as request that the Personal Data be sent to another controller. However, please note that you have the right to send Personal Data to another controller if this is technically possible.
- The right to withdraw your consent: If the processing of Personal Data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time by contacting us.
- Opting out of receiving marketing information: You also have the right to opt out of communication with us regarding information that we consider to be of interest to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us.
- If you have complaints about how we process Personal Data, or you simply want to know more about our data processing activities, you are welcome to contact us at any time using the contact information at the end of this Policy.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate if you believe that your Personal Data is being processed incorrectly or your rights as a data subject have been violated. A sample submission can be found at the following link: www.dvi.gov.lv.
PLACE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Primary Personal Data is stored and processed within the European Union (hereinafter - "EU") and the European Economic Area (hereinafter - "EEA"). However, there may be a need to transfer and store Personal Data outside the EU or EEA. Likewise, the processing of Personal Data may be carried out by a data processor operating outside the EU or EEA.
By transferring Personal Data to us or agreeing to their processing, you agree to their processing also outside the EU and the EEA for the purposes of processing specified in this Policy. We will take all necessary precautions to ensure that Personal Data is secure and that applicable data protection legislation is respected.
You have the right to request that we inform you about the details of the processing of Personal Data based on Article 15 of the GDPR using the contact information at the end of this Policy.
COOKIES USED FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
A cookie is a small text file that our website stores on your computer or smart device. A cookie remembers the actions you take and the choices you make and allows us to provide you with the best experience when visiting our website. Without cookies, the full functionality of the website would not be possible.
We use persistent cookies: Google Analytics ("_ga", "_gat") cookies are used to improve our website by analyzing user behavior. These cookies provide us with information such as the number of visitors to the website, the sections of the website visited and the total time spent on our website. All information collected by persistent cookies is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you as a natural person. "_ga" cookies are stored for two years, and "_gat" cookies for ten minutes.
We may make changes to this Policy. If the Policy is changed, the latest version will be available on our website. We invite you to check from time to time whether any changes have been made to the Policy.
In case of any questions, confusion or complaints, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com